This lecture delves deeper into microeconomics. We will cover choice under uncertainty, game theory, auction theory and mechanism design. The course is for master students only. Here’s the tentative course outline.
We will use Slack for Communication (including slides and problem sets). Contact me to get access to https://advancedmicrounilu.slack.com/
- Lecture: 08:15 – 10:00, starting September 22, 2016
- Exercises: 10:15 – 12:00, starting September 22, 2016
- Exam: December 22, 2016, 08:15 – 10:00
- Advanced Microeconomic Theory, Geoffrey A. Jehle and Philip J. Reny, 2010, 3rd edition, Pearson Education.
- Krishna Vijay, 2010, Auction Theory, 2nd edition, Elsevier.
- Klemperer, Paul, 2004, Why Every Economist Should Learn Some Auction Theory.